Our aim is to provide an outstanding service to all of our visitors and guests, so that everyone can enjoy their stay on the Campsite and in the Country Park. Our mission is to provide a high quality experience and we are committed to provide accessibility for all. The following statement is a summary of our provisions. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff who will happily assist you.
Please Note: Only bikes fitted with stabilisers or ‘balance bikes’ are allowed in the Country Park during the day. Scooters are permitted.
- Within Reception, you will find the camping desk, café, gift shop, and a small camping & provisions shop.
- Our main Reception Building is open from 9:30am to 5:30pm (4:30pm in low season). The café serves hot food from 9:30am until 2:30pm, with afternoon teas and coffees served until 15 minutes before the building closes.
- Reception also has the public toilets, baby change and disabled facilities for the Park.
- If you wish to use a wheel chair, this can be arranged from the camping desk (one available, on a first come first served basis - £50 deposit).
- Admission to the Park can be through the reception building.
The Park Grounds.
- There are 350 acres of parkland in total, with play areas for children up to eight years old. Other attractions include mini golf (deposit required), a miniature railway (additional fee applies), an animal farm (seasonal), and nature trails.
- Waterloo Meadow is home to our herds of red and fallow deer, and it can be hired for private functions, events, and rallies. It is accessed via a gate (by walking) or over a cattle grid (by vehicle).
- The Antler Pen is found next to Waterloo Meadow, with access via a locked gate. This area is suitable for smaller functions, events and rallies.
- Mobile telephone coverage is poor in the Park, although there is a public telephone in the laundrette on the campsite.
- There is a bus service from outside the Park, running between Reading and Fleet (Stagecoach number 7), which runs every hour from Monday to Saturday. There is unfortunately no service on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Trains to and from London can be caught from Hook, Fleet, Winchfield, Basingstoke or Reading Station.
Address Wellington Country Park, Odiham Road, Riseley. RG7 1SP
Telephone 01189 326444
Fax 01189 326 445